Throughout your visits and explorations of the spaces here you have been invited to put thoughts, impressions and ideas into your notebook, your journal or on your blog. In this space, you are invited to take time to review the thoughts and ideas and ask yourself some questions:
- What have I learned?
- What caught my attention?
- What has made me feel challenged?
- What has made me feel uncomfortable?
- What has made me rejoice?
- What has given me inspiration?
- What has challenged my ideas?
- What has made me want to do more?
Blogs and Writers
To help you do this, you might want to look at some other blogs and writers:
- Anya Peters, The Year I Lived in My Car (Anya Peters 2013) http://wanderingscribe.blogspot.co.uk/
Another way to review your thoughts and ideas might be to look at the Home Project at which took place in July 2009 in Dublin. A selection of statements about 'home' were chosen and stencilled onto the pavements of Clanbrassil Street. You might to look at those stencils and reflect on what people wanted to say about what home meant to them.
In your group, you might want to take inspiration from this by creating a home wall on which people can write thoughts, express feelings, or leave each other messages.